Monday, August 9, 2010

Mark Your Calendars

Itty Bitty will be at the Eat Real Festival this year with a goat and maybe a baby goat...or two or three or four! Be sure to stop by Saturday morning to check out Lucy and her new baby/ies or Ethel, if Lucy is indisposed. I will also be giving a talk on Saturday evening about raising chickens and preparing dishes to use up excess eggs. See the full schedule of events here. There's gonna be loads of really cool stuff going on so be there or be square.

2 comments:

  1. We will so be there! We're entering a couple of homebrews in their contest. Saturday sounds like a good day to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi, this is Ashwin. We spoke earlier today at Eat Real about the story I'm working for MissionLocal.org. I'd love to connect with you, but for some reason can't find contact info for you on the site. In any case, I wanted to follow up with you regarding shooting your chickens early in the week. If you could write me back at shwiners AT gmail DOT COM, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! -Ashwin

    ReplyDelete